|Top Previous Next|
Welcome to Aum 114! It's been a long wait, but I hope that you will like this brand new issue:
- A fantastic, surprise workshop has replaced our regular AI workshop. Don't worry, we will resume it in Aum 115.
- "Hot beta features" showcases a new set of Zorro features.
- A new version of the multiplayer template is here, and it's full of goodies!
- "User contributions" hosts your generous contributions for our game development community.
- Several unanswered questions from the forum were answered with fully working code once again.
- The Summer 2015 contest has been launched!
- SWORDLORD is a fun indie game that packs quite a bit of punch. Check out the screenshots and read the interview to learn more about it.