|Top Previous Next|
Welcome to Aum 119! Here's what's in store this time:
- The "Game Business Workshop" continues. This time we'll play with two different website visitor tracking systems.
- Drive a spheric robot that uses a laser beam to navigate a dangerous level. It's this month's "Plug and Play" game.
- Several unanswered questions from the forum were answered with fully working code once again.
- The Winter 2017 contest winners are announced!
- Michael Schaefer answers a few key questions about his Debugger 3.16: Hack'n'Run hit. Read the interview and check out the impressive screenshots to learn more about it.