Winter 2010 contest
|Top Previous Next|
"Create something" contest
This contest has simple rules: create one or more applications (be them games or anything else) using the lite-C language and then send them our way. You can use any GameStudio edition (including the free version) to develop your application(s). Please make sure to include the following files inside the demo archive:
- A screenshot;
- A text file containing your name, physical and email address, GameStudio version and other important information that you think we might need.
If the application has less than 5MB you can send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; otherwise, email us a download link or post the link at Conitec's forum, under the "Acknex Users Magazine" tread. Send your applications before the 1st of March 2011; we will upload them to Acknex Unlimited and we will open a user ranking thread at the forum.
By submitting your application(s) you declare that:
- You have created all the submitted content, or you have the right to use it and distribute it freely;
- The applications / games can be given freely to all the engine users and / or made available for free at Conitec's websites as GameStudio demos.
And what can you win? First of all, a lot of fame and respect! And then, one of these prizes:
- 1st prize: A8 Professional or a $500 voucher that can be used at Conitec's web store (if you already own A8 professional);
- 2nd prize: A8 Professional or a $500 voucher that can be used at Conitec's web store (if you already own A8 professional);
The winners will be decided by our jury (51%) and by the votes at Conitec's forum (49%). Good luck!