Winter 2012 contest
|Top Previous Next|
The "Serious Mini-Game" contest
It's time for another contest! This time we're going to have a "Serious Mini-Game" contest, which will include games that don't have entertainment as their primary goal. Games that help with training, education, exploration, advertising and the like are a few
possible ideas; just Google "serious games" and you'll see lots of examples.
Email us a zipped file (no installation kits, please) which contains the following items:
- a demo that showcases your project;
- a screenshot;
- a text file containing your name, physical and email address, GameStudio version and other important information that you think we might need.
Send your entry / entries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org if its / their size doesn't exceed 5MB; otherwise, email us a download link or post the link at Conitec's forum, under an "Acknex Users Magazine" tread. Send your contributions before the 1st of December 2012; we will upload them to Acknex Unlimited and then we will open a user ranking thread at the forum.
By submitting your application(s) you declare that:
- You have created all the submitted content, or you have the right to use it and distribute it freely;
- The content can be given freely to all the engine users and / or made available for free at Conitec's websites.
And what can you win? First of all, a lot of fame and respect! And then, one of these prizes:
- 1st prize: A8 Professional or a $500 voucher that can be used at Conitec's web store (if you already own A8 professional);
- 2nd prize: A8 Professional or a $500 voucher that can be used at Conitec's web store (if you already own A8 professional);
The winners will be decided by our jury (51%) and by the votes at Conitec's forum (49%). Good luck!