New engine features
|Top Previous Next|
Here are the new features that have made it into Zorro's latest beta version:
- The WebFolder variable can now be set up globally for displaying live trade status on a web site.
- The strtext function can be used to read strings from an .ini file.
- The DPO oscillator was added to the TA functions.
- The AGC and EMA functions now also accept an alpha parameter instead of a time period.
- Some Zorro properties - for instance, the automatic deleting of old log files - can now be set up in the Zorro.ini file.
- The commission per asset can now be set up in the AssetsFix.dta file and by script in the Commission variable. The simulation now simulates a spread/commission account, instead of a pure spread account.
- In the SNB floor removal aftermath, many brokers reduced their maximum leverage from 400:1 or 200:1 to 100:1. The simulated default account (AssetsFix.dta) was also changed to 100:1 leverage, which affects the profit of most systems.
- The Z4 and Z5 systems are expired and have been removed from the strategy pool.
- The Z3 system now also got an equity curve trading mechanism.
- The currently profitable and suspended components of the Z12 system are now displayed in a asset/algo matrix with green and red rectangles.