Spring 2006 contest
|Top Previous Next|
Spring 2006 programming contest
Send us a small demo that showcases your programming abilities; it can be a tiny game, a small shader pack, an example of your sdk programming abilities, an AI demo, and so on. Feel free to use any level that was submitted for the fall 2005 level design contest as a basis for your demo or create your own level(s).
You can use any GameStudio edition and you can submit more than one entry. Please make sure to include the following:
- A screenshot from your demo;
- A text file containing your name, physical and email address, GameStudio version and other important information that we might need (if this is the case).
Send us a published version of your demo. The entry should have less than 50 MB; if it is smaller than 5 MB, it can be sent directly by email to email@example.com - otherwise please email us a download link or post it at Conitec's forum, under the "Acknex Users Magazine" thread.
Send your demo(s) before the 15th of May 2006; we will upload them to Acknex Unlimited and we will open a user ranking thread at the forum. By submitting your demo(s) you declare that:
- you have created all the submitted content, or you have the right to use it and distribute it freely;
- the demo(s) can be given freely to all the engine users and / or made available for free at Conitec's websites, or as GameStudio demos.
And what can you win? First of all, a lot of fame and respect! And then, one of these prizes:
- 1st prize: an upgrade to A6 Pro, or A6 Team Pro for 3 users, or $450 in cash if you already own one of these engines.
- 2nd prize: an upgrade to A6 Commercial, or A6 Team Commercial for 10 users, or $100 in cash if you already own one of these engines.
- 3rd prize: Caligari's GameSpace game content editor.
The winners will be decided by our jury (51%) and by the votes at Conitec's forum (49%).