Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
AlpacaZorroPlugin v1.3.0 Released
by kzhao. 05/22/24 13:41
Free Live Data for Zorro with Paper Trading?
by AbrahamR. 05/18/24 13:28
Change chart colours
by 7th_zorro. 05/11/24 09:25
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (AndrewAMD, ozgur), 1,415 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AemStones, LucasJoshua, Baklazhan, Hanky27, firatv
19055 Registered Users
Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
Rating: 2
"re-release" - unSpoken now becoming "the unSeen" #196767
05/01/06 05:20
05/01/06 05:20
USA
frozenbaby Offline OP
"re-release" - unSpoken now becoming "the unSeen"

Hey community;

I am re-releasing "the unSpoken" - the original demo for inspection again. Two reasons - 1.) The "unKnowing" is now being incorporated into these levels. I decided not to sell either opting for a larger audience. In a kinda "Starwars" scenerio - the unSeen (combination of both "games") will be the prequal to "the unSpoken" and "the unKnowing" ...

Note there are several NEW levels that are included in this demo release (but have to search for them:)).

Here's the link (approx 157MEG dl): game demo
Unless you have a really good vid card - DON'T opt for the enhanced version as it runs a 4x shader render (i.e., runs the .fx file twice). Stick to the "normal".

Tell me what you think - and do search for the new "hidden" levels.

-Michael.
Last edited by frozenbaby; 05/01/06 05:24.
9 Comments
Re: "re-release" - unSpoken now becoming "the unSe [Re: frozenbaby] #196768
05/01/06 12:33
05/01/06 12:33
Wisconsin USA
FoxHound Offline
Expert
FoxHound  Offline
Expert

Wisconsin USA
A lot may not have seen the orginal screens of Unspoken, and may not have any idea what game type this is. I'm one of those people. You need to sell me on why I should download 400 megs for a demo.

---------------------
There is no signature here.

QUIT LOOKING FOR ONE!
Re: "re-release" - unSpoken now becoming "the unSe [Re: FoxHound] #196769
05/01/06 16:30
05/01/06 16:30
Berlin
EX Citer Offline
Expert
EX Citer  Offline
Expert

Berlin
I downloaded it yesterday but hadnīt time to play it because of my damn homeworks. Itīs the hell to do multiple days the same homework.

:L
Re: "re-release" - unSpoken now becoming "the unSe [Re: EX Citer] #196770
05/01/06 20:31
05/01/06 20:31
New England
Rad_Daddy Offline
Rad_Daddy  Offline

New England
I agree, screenshots, if not only one or two, should accompany a demo post. I am using dialup at the moment, and there is no way in hell I am downloading 150MB's worth of game. I would love to see your game, but I just cant handle the demo's size.

"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider." Sir Francis Bacon www.deckscapedesign.com
Re: "re-release" - unSpoken now becoming "the unSe [Re: Rad_Daddy] #196771
05/02/06 00:44
05/02/06 00:44
USA
frozenbaby Offline OP
frozenbaby  Offline OP

USA
Ok -- here you go. Screenies from the original (never released) demo.

And 400 meg - what are you smoking? Is 153 meg download but would love to get ahold of what you're inhailing - heck, would help me write code.

Some electrons may have been harmed in transmission, but most were caught in the "electronic condom" and recycled.
Re: "re-release" - unSpoken now becoming "the unSe [Re: frozenbaby] #196772
05/02/06 01:12
05/02/06 01:12
New England
Rad_Daddy Offline
Rad_Daddy  Offline

New England
These screens look pretty good, but I am going to offer a suggestion.

Some of the screens look a little bare. Especially the open terrain pictures seen early on, the lack of trees/brush make the landscape somewhat uneventful. As long as you keep the poly count low, you could afford a lot more brush without hurting your FPS too much.

Besides that, it looks very nice. I like the use of all the effects, particle and night/day system. It seems like a Marrowind-esque game, which is good. The grond texturing, expecially the grass, seems a little too scaled up, but it is nothing too bad. The modeling looks good, as well as the skinning job. All around, good job!

By the way, I noticed you have an ESRB rating... was this game published?

Last edited by Rad_Daddy; 05/02/06 01:13.

"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider." Sir Francis Bacon www.deckscapedesign.com
Re: "re-release" - unSpoken now becoming "the unSe [Re: Rad_Daddy] #196773
05/02/06 01:17
05/02/06 01:17
USA
frozenbaby Offline OP
frozenbaby  Offline OP

USA
The game was rated for publishing - but I pulled it at the last minute - deciding to incorporate several more levels. Download the demo - for these screens, I deliberate chose a specific level - 22 in all in this demo release and lots more in terms of exterior and interior.

Some electrons may have been harmed in transmission, but most were caught in the "electronic condom" and recycled.
Re: "re-release" - unSpoken now becoming "the unSe [Re: frozenbaby] #196774
05/02/06 01:37
05/02/06 01:37
USA
frozenbaby Offline OP
frozenbaby  Offline OP

USA
These are screenies of what is being added - or will be "refined" into the game - ie., "the unSpoken and unKnowing" -> becoming "the unSeen":

Re: "re-release" - unSpoken now becoming "the unSe [Re: frozenbaby] #196775
05/02/06 02:14
05/02/06 02:14
New England
Rad_Daddy Offline
Rad_Daddy  Offline

New England
I like these shots ALOT better. They seem... fuller. There are a few places where lighting seems out of place, but the general feel is great. The textures are nice, none of them seem stretched at all. Again, the particle effects are nice. I am sure they are better in-game. Once again, very nice work frozenbaby. I feel that it was a good call adding this level in. Keep it up!

Re: "re-release" - unSpoken now becoming "the unSe [Re: Rad_Daddy] #196776
05/02/06 12:50
05/02/06 12:50
Berlin
EX Citer Offline
Expert
EX Citer  Offline
Expert

Berlin
This is a very nice game. I like the level design. But I donīt like the template scripts. I am getting stuck and canīt jump(?). It took me a while to find out how to pick up items (mouse left). I found that herb and an axe after I climbed the mountain and dropped over that ruin. I was unable to walk upstairs.

I first tried to pick up items by using the e, ctrl and enter key. After that failed I tried every key on keyboard (I wasnīt even sure if it is an item to pick up).

After I couldnīt find what to do with the axe or with the poisen herb (I know the emperor told me what to do, but where???) I gave up. Everything I had to do before I found that herb was difficult too. Because I wasnīt sure if it is correct that I couldnīt get on because the game is unfinished.

The game is realy good. But the landscapes are very large and the hero is moving very slow (faster with shift). So it is realy hard to find something especially if you donīt know what/how to do (poisen herb).

I think itīs worth the download. But these damn crappy controls... Itīs realy a pain to be unable to walk upstairs (at least some jump would be nice)

:L

Moderated by  jcl, Realspawn, Spirit 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de