Originally Posted By: ShoreVietam
Well sure I am! That's quite the reason why I'm not around GS so often any more (I developed a Japan ~1500 A.D. build up/strategy browsergame in perpetual alpha stage). Starbattle goes into anime direction, too. ^^

Oh hey, the video for Aveyond (1) hast been remove due to terms of whatever violation. On that site you should be able to view all games of one category at once, not only for every single letter, there are not that hughe amounts of games each category! (^_^)

Well I was annoyed always letting an SNES emulator run in te background to listen to the awesome tracks and so I searched and found. :-D

The other videos are good, too. I only wonder what the Astro Miner actually mines, the whole mine seems yet to be cleared. *g*

Edit:
You should know this game ! wink

laugh nice to know, I have seen bits from star battle too. I think I downloaded it, may play it soon. smile

So you checked our store too, heh, I didn't notice the aveyond video being removed, but that's odd, it's Amanda's channel I believe...hmm. As for the games, we did it that way to make it easier for us to edit, originally it was more complicated, but this was the simplest. At least until we start doing contracts with the people who made the games and use a ecommerce store...

Cant help but love that SNES flare, specially Castlevania IV

lol, don't blame the store games on us though, they're affiliates from plimus and others laugh

As for Raptor, are you kidding? I suggested the homing laser from that game for kino, but it would've made it too easy. I really like that game, and I played it like an addict for the longest time. It was Mountain King's best game. (that i've played anyway)

@LC: thanks guy, always nice to get feedback. Maybe you'll give it a play when it's done anyway though. wink smile

We'll probably move to the Showcase when the game's out, or at least the demo and we'd like to hear more criticism there. We probably won't do a public beta test, but expect the game soon.

Last edited by mpdeveloper_B; 04/28/09 04:40.

- aka Manslayer101