@lostclimate:
I know it wasn't meant as critics.. he was just trying to be helpful. It is just that I am really f**ed up by by how forum has changed during the last years. Can you imagine that right at this moment, some ****** from this forum keeps bugging me because the weapon on my recent screenshots looks like the rocket launcher from Unreal Tournament. C'mon - this forum and even the Conitec resources website is full of copies from commercial games: Star Wars games, Super Mario reloaded.... Star Wars Models, the Master Chief model, Doom 3 monsters, two or three Max Payne character models, the APU mech from Matrix.. you name it....... there is a whole lot of them around here. And I am not even going commercial.. my projects are non-commercial and I earn no money with it.
You know what really killed me? He did not only notify me that the weapon model looks like from UT, he even asked me, why it looked similar! What a dumb question. I am so fed up with these foolish comments, critics and dumb*ss PM's, it really makes me hit the roof. What the hell has become of this forum?

Born for runes