4 or 5 days ago HeelX asked me to create a collection of all these shaders. Because I just had a big motivation drop for going on with Chopper-Zone, I started to create such a package and that is what you can download here.

It is a collection of about 40 shaders some of them are very similar some other aren´t. I think the quality goes from amazing to okay but not less. My example levels are far away from perfect wich means, that the shaders could look much better if the lightening, models and textures are right.

It was A LOT of work to create this collection, wich means that I want you to use it . The shaders are sorted by the needed shadermodels and they come all together with an example level (with wmp), a compiled version of the level and with a screenshot.

The shaders come from the shader forum, usercontributions, acknex unlimited, the 3DGS wiki and from ellos website (ther is a lot of cool stuff on his site, so you should definatly check it out ). If any of the shaderprogrammers don´t want his shader to be in this package, please tell me and I´ll delete it (Sorry, I should have asked you before uploading the file...). If you know of any shader I missed, it would be great, if you could send it to me or tell me where to find it and I´ll upload an update for this when I collected some more Shaders (Contact me via ICQ, MSN, eMail or personal mail through the forums) or just leave a comment here.

To run these shaders, you need at least A6.31.4 Comm and a graphicscard with support for the needed shaderversions. There is one shader wich needs render to texture, wich is only possible with A6 Pro or A7 Comm/Pro.

I created the Levels with A7, not knowing, that you can´t open them with the A6 WED... But at least the scriptfiles should work for you without any problems. You can run them through SED or use the compiled version only.

There are some persons around here with the opinion, that there aren´t any shaders for 3DGS, so I hope to change your opinion now with this package a bit

You should check the .fx files if you want to use a shader, because there are often some values wich are worth to tweak.

Here is an overview of the whole collection:

I hope that you love it as much as I do
Download it here.

Slin
hey, and give me some comments

btw, I already have some postprocessing shaders on my hdd, so stay tuned. Though it should take some weeks/month until I´ll upload them as a collection like this.