(@ Bonanza) Walking on Terrain should work, if not then it has something to do with my trace instruction for gravity, the camera should also collide with terrain, if it doesn't then something needs changing in the trace that is hitting the terrain, usually a trace_mode issue.

If you wish to implement the ledge and ladder code, it works in this code, but it's not refined, kinda buggy, it's moreso a base idea to build something upon. I highly suggest looking through the code of the Access Phenomenon Demo, and using that as reference to refining it. As the player movement code in that game is built upon this code.

(@ DCorwin) That's really really weird, so you're just adding my code above, copying it directly into some script, making sure the scan_event function is moved or defined at the top, then just adding the action to an entity? Can you post word for word how the error appears when you try and run your level? Does it display the line number the error is on? Something else you probably know, but is the variable defined before the action "player_action" (ie above the action in the code)?

300th post! I am a Man now