I finally got to test it out a bit, and it's a very unique camera. It does tend to clip when whipping around to the opposite side of the player but it tends to avoid pretty consistenly when you're just walking around and not messing with the mouse. The animation blending is good, too. It would be nice if you could expand upon that aspect one day. Mainly for turning in place and idle animations and blending them with standing, walking, and running states.

The cam almost has an Eternal Darkness quality to it and if it can be finessed into more of a scripted camera it would be pretty much just like it. Kind of like what I quoted below only it would still target the player and still only move when the player does. However, it would be on more of a rail between position A to position B, etc. while targeting the player and rounding corners if need be.

Quote:

You can also use the same camera function, replace the "my" pointer with any other entity pointer. Then have a function which changes which entity possesses the pointer and the camera will move smoothly to that entity.

My User Contributions master list - my initial post links are down but scroll down page to find list to active links