No "praise" necessary.

UPDATE: Getting much closer. I have a couple of bugs to deal with on one of the gamepad modes(#2) and some kind of other gamepad bug pertaining to both modes 2 and 4, however that one can be easily dealt with. The former may just need to be left as is and someone can figure out on their own.

Another possible problem is adding a "strafing" mode to the animation.wdl. I've created the appropriate VARs and DEFINEs and placed them where they need to go in the script file, however I haven't added the large chunk of code that will allow the player's strafing animations to cycle and/or blend when the conditions are met(and it's only relevent to mode 0..Max Payne style camera). Again, I might leave it as is for someone else to deal with.

My game uses fixed point and/or cinematic sweeping cameras ala Ankh, Bone, Broken Sword III, Eternal Darkness, Clock Tower 3, and Resident Evil: Code Veronica, so these issue aren't really too much of a bother for me. However all or most of the bugs/omissions I mentioned a couple posts back are squashed or added, so that's some good news. I've also improved/optimised and/or streamlined a few other preexisting components, as well. I'll tinker with this sorry, bloody bastard a bit more over the next day or so and post it when I feel it's ready.

...TTYL...

My User Contributions master list - my initial post links are down but scroll down page to find list to active links