|Top Previous Next|
Welcome to Aum 87! We've got fresh content this month:
- The "full game" workshop discusses several well know game types, giving us their pros and cons from an indie game developer's perspective.
- "Hot beta features" presents another round of new GameStudio features.
- The Car Template has grown even bigger - this month we will add a semaphore, a speedometer and racing timers to it.
- "User contributions / Hot at the forum" showcases some of your new contributions.
- 10 of your questions from the forum have got their answers with fully working code once again.
- Pad Malcom has created a voice recognition plugin that actually works!
- Spike has done it again! Read the interview and take a look at the colorful screenshots to learn more about his new casual game, which has you fighting as Popeye... sorry, as Pepe.
- Don't forget to check out the "Contests" section of the magazine; we've got the names of the Summer 2009 contest winners in there!