|Top Previous Next|
Welcome to Aum 89!
- The "full game" workshop showcases a game design document example and gives me the opportunity to make an important announcement.
- "Hot beta features" presents another set of hot GameStudio goodies.
- The car template brings in several important additions to the project.
- "User contributions / Hot at the forum" showcases a fresh round of user contributions.
- 10 questions posted at Conitec's forum have been answered with fully working code.
- VeT's Newton wrapper has been updated once again - it is this month's featured contribution.
- David Ball plans to create Easy Scripter, an application that should make game development with Gamestudio a breeze. Learn what's working already and what's coming up in the near future. Don't forget to check the screenshots, or else...
- If you've missed the news about the retro remake game contest we're organizing you can still catch up! Read the "Contests" section of the magazine to learn all there is to know about it.