|Top Previous Next|
Welcome to Aum 92!
- A new episode from the "full game" workshop talks about remote team management and reveals the game story document, which will be broken down in individual levels, allowing us to create a detailed game design document, set milestones, etc.
- "Hot beta features" shows us a set of fresh, hot GameStudio features.
- The shooter template development moves on; this month we will get to play with 3 different weapons.
- "User contributions / Hot at the forum" hosts your generous contributions for our game development community.
- 10 unanswered questions from the forum have been answered with fully working code once again.
- Helghast has created an amazing ragdoll template - it's this month's featured contribution.
- William Sworin was our guest in Aum77 but his game - Silas - has changed quite a bit since then. Find out more about this great looking project by reading the interview and checking out the screenshots.
- A new contest has started! Check out the corresponding section of the mag to learn about it.