|Top Previous Next|
Welcome to Aum 93!
- A new episode from the "full game" workshop talks about the indie game development hurdles, the things that can break your project.
- "Hot beta features" shows us a new set of fresh GameStudio features.
- The shooter template development moves on; this time we will get to fight with our first enemy - a turret that can fire bullets or rockets.
- "User contributions / Hot at the forum" hosts your generous contributions for our game development community.
- 10 unanswered questions from the forum have been answered with fully working code once again.
- Emre Sasmaz has created the good looking "Light Shafts", this month's featured contribution.
- The Battle for Forgol is a great game! Don't trust my word on this - read the interview and check out the screenshots to see for yourself.
- If you've missed it last month, don't forget to check out the new "tool" contest.