|Top Previous Next|
Welcome to Aum 95!
- The new "full game" episode talks about publishers, game houses and our community project.
- "Hot beta features" describes a new set of fresh GameStudio features.
- The shooter template includes even smarter enemies now, as well as configurable elevators and platforms.
- "User contributions / Hot at the forum" hosts your generous contributions for our game development community.
- 10 unanswered questions from the forum have been answered with fully working code once again.
- DJ Feeler has kindly taken the time to update the good old Massive Shader Collection on Acknex Unlimited from C-Script to the shiny lite-C programming language.
- Peter Soxberger, the author of the ANet multiplayer plugin, shares some good information and tips about using his plugin and multiplayer programming in general. Check out the screenshots to see some of the games that use ANet successfully.
- The new "tool" contest is over; visit the "Contests" section of the magazine to see the names of the winners.