|Top Previous Next|
Welcome to Aum 96!
- The new "full game" episode talks about the proper way to manage the project resources;
- "Hot beta features" describes a new set of fresh GameStudio features.
- The shooter template was wrapped up and is fully customizable now;
- "User contributions / Hot at the forum" hosts your generous contributions for our game development community.
- 10 unanswered questions from the forum have been answered with fully working code once again.
- Paul, aka TerraSame has kindly donated his lite-C menu - a great, useful, easy to set up piece of code;
- Liam Schnell has created an interesting arcade game. Read the interview and check out the screenshots to learn more about his project.
- A new contest starts this month and it will allow anyone to participate! Head over to the "Contests" section of the magazine to find out more about it.