Winter 2008 contest
|Top Previous Next|
"No external files" lite-C contest
Send us a demo that runs fine and doesn't use any external files (only source code files). You can use the code that comes with the templates, but you can't use other resources from the templates. Make sure to include the fully running source file(s), as well as the published demo. Be creative: generate panels and / or texts at runtime, use the 2D and 3D drawing instructions, and so on. You can use any GameStudio A7 edition or lite-C (even the free version).
Please make sure to include the following:
- A screenshot of your demo;
- A text file containing your name, physical and email address, GameStudio version and other important information that we might need;
- The demo(s). Send them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email us a download link or post the link at Conitec's forum, under the "Acknex Users Magazine" tread.
Send the demos before the 15th of April 2009; we will upload them to Acknex Unlimited and we will open a user ranking thread at the forum. By submitting your demo(s) you declare that:
- you have created all the submitted content, or you have the right to use it and distribute it freely;
- the demo(s) can be given freely to all the engine users and / or made available for free at Conitec's websites as GameStudio demos.
And what can you win? First of all, a lot of fame and respect! And then, one of these prizes:
- 1st prize: an upgrade to A7 Professional or a $500 voucher that can be used at Conitec's web store (if you already own A7 professional);
- 2nd prize: a $200 voucher that can be used at Conitec's web store;
- 3rd prize: a $100 voucher that can be used at Conitec's web store.
The winners will be decided by our jury (51%) and by the votes at Conitec's forum (49%). Good luck!