Summer 2007 contest
|Top Previous Next|
Summer 2007 lite-C contest
Send us a lite-C demo; any demo that runs fine with the latest lite-C (free or full) version is accepted. The content for the demo can be created with Med, Wed or any other program. The entries can be lite-C based games, pure C programs and so on.
You can submit more than one entry, but please don't use an installer - it makes our job harder. Make sure to include the following:
- A screenshot from your demo;
- A text file containing your name, physical and email address, as well as other important information that we might need (if this is the case).
If you are using lite-C free version, zip and send us a folder which contains all the needed demo files. The archived project should have less than 20 MB; if it is smaller than 5 MB, it can be sent directly by email to firstname.lastname@example.org - otherwise please email us a download link or post it at Conitec's forum, under the "Acknex Users Magazine" thread.
Send your demo(s) before the 15th of September 2007; we will upload them to Acknex Unlimited and we will open a user ranking thread at the forum. By submitting your demo(s) you declare that:
- you have created all the submitted content, or you have the right to use it and distribute it freely;
- the demo(s) can be given freely to all the engine users and / or made available for free at Conitec's websites, or as GameStudio demos.
And what can you win? First of all, a lot of fame and respect! And then, one of these prizes:
- 1st prize: A6 Professional or an upgrade to it (free A7 professional upgrade included).
- 2nd prize: A6 Commercial or an upgrade to it (free A7 commercial upgrade included).
- 3rd prize: lite-C full version.
The winners will be decided by our jury (51%) and by the votes at Conitec's forum (49%).