Winter 2007 contest
|Top Previous Next|
"A7 looks good" contest
Send us a small demo that's similar to one of the entries in the demo scene contests. Any demo that runs fine with A7 or the latest lite-C (free or full) version is accepted. Well, just put up a small demo (playable or not) that shows A7's power and impresses the audience and the jury.
You can submit more than one entry, but PLEASE don't use an installer - it makes our job harder. Make sure to include the following:
- A screenshot from your demo;
- A text file containing your name, physical and email address, as well as other important information that we might need (if this is the case).
The archived project should have less than 50 MB; if it is smaller than 5 MB, it can be sent directly by email to email@example.com - otherwise please email us a download link (use something like www.yousendit.com if you need to) or post the link at Conitec's forum, under the "Acknex Users Magazine" thread.
Send your demo(s) before the 1st of February 2008; we will upload them to Acknex Unlimited and we will open a user ranking thread at the forum. By submitting your demo(s) you declare that:
- you have created all the submitted content, or you have the right to use it and distribute it freely;
- the demo(s) can be given freely to all the engine users and / or made available for free at Conitec's websites, or as GameStudio demos.
And what can you win? First of all, a lot of fame and respect! And then, one of these prizes:
- 1st prize: a $300 voucher that can be used in Conitec's webstore;
- 2nd prize: a $200 voucher that can be used in Conitec's webstore;
- 3rd prize: a $100 voucher that can be used in Conitec's webstore.
As always, the winners will be decided by our jury (51%) and by the votes at Conitec's forum (49%).