Summer 2010 contest
|Top Previous Next|
This time we've got a special contest: a "tool" contest. Create a useful PC, artwork, or programming related tool. The key here is to create an application that will help the Gamestudio users with their game development tasks.
The rules are very simple:
1) Register at Conitec's forum (if you aren't a registered user already);
2) Create one or more tools;
3) Send it / them our way.
You can use any GameStudio edition (including the free version) to develop your tool. Please make sure to include the following files inside the demo archive:
- A screenshot;
- A text file containing your name, physical and email address, GameStudio version and other important information that you think we might need.
If the archived tool has less than 5MB you can send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; otherwise, email us a download link or post the link at Conitec's forum, under the "Acknex Users Magazine" tread. Send your tools before the 1st of August 2010; we will upload them to Acknex Unlimited and we will open a user ranking thread at the forum.
By submitting your tool(s) you declare that:
- You have created all the submitted content, or you have the right to use it and distribute it freely;
- The tool(s) can be given freely to all the engine users and / or made available for free at Conitec's websites as GameStudio demos.
And what can you win? First of all, a lot of fame and respect! And then, one of these prizes:
- 1st prize: A8 Professional or a $500 voucher that can be used at Conitec's web store (if you already own A8 professional);
- 2nd prize: A8 Professional or a $500 voucher that can be used at Conitec's web store (if you already own A8 professional);
The winners will be decided by our jury (51%) and by the votes at Conitec's forum (49%). Good luck!