Summer 2011 contest
|Top Previous Next|
The "Artist" contest
It's time for an artist contest! Well, you can get involved even if you are a programmer, as long as you can create decent artwork (this disqualifies me right of the batt, but I guess that I'll have to live with that :)
Create one or more items / packs and send them our way; they can be models, sprites, textures, levels, etc. Please don't forget to include the following files inside the zipped archive:
- A screenshot;
- A text file containing your name, physical and email address, GameStudio version and other important information that you think we might need.
Send your contribution by email to email@example.com if its size doesn't exceed 5MB; otherwise, email us a download link or post the link at Conitec's forum, under the "Acknex Users Magazine" tread. Send your contributions before the 15th of September 2011; we will upload them to Acknex Unlimited and then we will open a user ranking thread at the forum.
By submitting your application(s) you declare that:
- You have created all the submitted content, or you have the right to use it and distribute it freely;
- The content can be given freely to all the engine users and / or made available for free at Conitec's websites.
And what can you win? First of all, a lot of fame and respect! And then, one of these prizes:
- 1st prize: A8 Professional or a $500 voucher that can be used at Conitec's web store (if you already own A8 professional);
- 2nd prize: A8 Professional or a $500 voucher that can be used at Conitec's web store (if you already own A8 professional);
The winners will be decided by our jury (51%) and by the votes at Conitec's forum (49%). Good luck!