Summer 2013 contest
|Top Previous Next|
The "Free for All" Contest
JCL has kindly accepted the request coming from many engine users, so this time we will have a "free for all" contest. The rules are very simple, as always; you will have to email us a zipped file (NO installation kits, please) which contains the following items:
- your contest entry / entries;
- a screenshot;
- a text file containing your name, physical and email address, GameStudio version and other important information that you think we might need.
Send your entry / entries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org if its / their size doesn't exceed 5 MB; otherwise, email us a download link or post the link at Conitec's forum, under an "Acknex Users Magazine" tread.
Send your contributions before the 31st of August 2013; we will upload them to Acknex Unlimited and then we will open a user ranking thread at the forum.
By submitting your entries you declare that:
- You have created all the submitted content, or you have the right to use it and distribute it freely;
- The content can be given freely to all the engine users and / or made available for free at Conitec's websites.
And what can you win? First of all, a lot of fame and respect! And then, one of these prizes:
- 1st prize: A8 Professional or a $500 voucher that can be used at Conitec's web store (if you already own A8 professional);
- 2nd prize: A8 Professional or a $500 voucher that can be used at Conitec's web store (if you already own A8 professional);
The winners will be decided by our jury (51%) and by the votes at Conitec's forum (49%).
OK, so now that we have nailed the contest rules, what is this contest about once again? Anything goes! Send your ant farm sim, your model pack, an application that makes our gamedev lives easier, a bunch of high quality textures... sky is the limit. Basically, if it can be used for / with Gamestudio, it's a perfect candidate. Good luck!