Spring 2007 contest
|Top Previous Next|
Spring 2007 casual game contest
Send us a small, casual game; if you don't know too many things about casual games, visit any major game portal and examine the games that they're selling to get some ideas: match 3 clones, puzzles, small arcade games, etc are welcome.
You can use any GameStudio edition and you can submit more than one entry. Please make sure to include the following:
- A screenshot from your game;
- A text file containing your name, physical and email address, GameStudio version and other important information that we might need (if this is the case).
Send us a published version of your game. The archived game files should have less than 20 MB; if the archive is smaller than 5 MB, it can be sent directly by email to email@example.com - otherwise please email us a download link or post it at Conitec's forum, under the "Acknex Users Magazine" thread.
Send your demo(s) before the 1st of April 2007; we will upload them to Acknex Unlimited and we will open a user ranking thread at the forum. By submitting your game(s) you declare that:
- you have created all the submitted content, or you have the right to use it and distribute it freely;
- the game(s) can be given freely to all the engine users and / or made available for free at Conitec's websites, or as GameStudio demos.
And what can you win? First of all, a lot of fame and respect! And then, one of these prizes:
- 1st prize: an upgrade to A6 Pro, or A6 Team Pro for 3 users, or $450 in cash if you already own one of these engines.
- 2nd prize: an upgrade to A6 Commercial, or A6 Team Commercial for 10 users, or $100 in cash if you already own one of these engines.
The winners will be decided by our jury (51%) and by the votes at Conitec's forum (49%).