Fall 2006 contest
|Top Previous Next|
Fall 2006 tutorial contest
Send us any game development tutorial; it can be a programming tutorial, a modeling tutorial, a level design tutorial, a sound design tutorial, etc. Just make sure that the end result can be used directly in 3DGS. As an example, if you want to teach us how to create a level in 3DS Max, make sure to describe the entire process that has a wmp file as a result. If you want to teach us how to program shaders, the result of your work should be incorporated in a fully working demo.
You can use any GameStudio edition and you can submit more than one entry. Please make sure to include the following:
- A screenshot (if possible);
- A text file containing your name, physical and email address, GameStudio version and other important information that we might need (if this is the case).
The entry should have less than 50 MB; if it is smaller than 5 MB, it can be sent directly by email to firstname.lastname@example.org - otherwise please email us a download link or post it at Conitec's forum, under the "Acknex Users Magazine" thread.
Send your entries before the 1st of October 2006; we will upload them to Acknex Unlimited and we will open a user ranking thread at the forum. By submitting your entries you declare that:
- You have created the tutorial(s);
- The tutorial(s) can be used freely by all the engine users and made available for free at Conitec's websites;
And what can you win? First of all, a lot of fame and respect! And then, one of these prizes:
- 1st prize: an upgrade to A6 Professional.
- 2nd prize: an upgrade to A6 Commercial.
You can use 3rd party graphics (models, textures, etc) for your tutorial(s) only if they can be distributed freely. The winners will be decided by our jury (51%) and by the votes at Conitec's forum (49%).