|Top Previous Next|
Graphical User Interface Designer
This month's great contribution comes from TSG_Torsten and it's a tool that allows us to create menus for our games easily, using a WYSIWYG editor.
Take a look at the feature list and you will soon realize that we've got a powerful tool in our hands:
- Create panels and buttons from tga, pcx or bmp files
- Align panels at top, bottom, left, right, center
- Render simple images or text buttons (with mouse off, over and click)
- Create sub-menus (different menu pages)
- Assign OnClick functions to panels or buttons
- Create menus that are sized to the current screen resolution automatically
- Easy panel positioning using the mouse and the arrow keys
- Copy & paste panels
- Create guiding lines in order to set the panels at their proper positions
- C-script and lite-C code exporter (thanks to Lukas and Virtualmarc).
Please don't forget to thank Torsten for his beautiful, time-saving contribution.